Monday, April 30, 2007

Hugo Ortega with the OQO model 2

Well Well:

I had a busy Sunday, photographing politians is not an easy task.
Especially when on the same day I added one more year to my life.
All in all it was a great and exciting day for me.

So it seems Hugo Ortega, the Australian UMPC Blog king has revealed the mystery of his new toy which is none other than the OQO model 2.
Well we can't call this a UMPC, because the screen size is 5 inches.

So has Hugo begun liking Mobile Internet Devices rather than UMPC's.
We will have to see.He will be hosting the CeBit in Australia and seems his new toy(OQO) will be with him all the time.

Without further a due Here's Hugo:



Anyone else has comments about the OQO Model 2

Regards Robert

4 comments:

Martin said...

Oi

That's nice. Do you know anything about the Menlow umpc?

Also, you would get more comments if you accepted anonymous ones.

RobMtl007 said...

Greetings Martin:

Congrats in being my first person to comment on my blog.

As to answer your question, yes Menlow will be the new CPU chip in 2008 that future MID's will use.
This blog site was created because of how small the Menlow CPU will be.

I can't wait when more MID manufactures will release models in different form factors.
Martin may I ask where are you from?
I'm from Montreal.

Regards Robert

Martin said...

Good yes, I'm from Los Angeles

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?